INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04/05/2016) – hereinafter: the GDPR, we hereby inform You that:
- The controller of your personal data is Roleski Spółka jawna z siedzibą in Zbylitowska Góra (33-113) at 181 A Spacerowa Street, National Court Register (KRS): 0000248558, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8732595273,
- The Data Protection Officer has been appointed, who can be contacted regarding the protection of personal data and the exercise of rights via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone:(+14) 63 13 500 (ext. 130),
- Your personal data is processed in order to answer the enquiry addressed to Roleski Spółka jawna in the content of the contact form in question on the basis of the previously given consent referred to in Art. 6 section 1(a) of the GDPR, as well as on the basis of Art. 6 section 1(b) of the GDPR if the enquiry concerns the purpose of a possible conclusion of a contract and on the basis of Art. 6 Art. 6 section 1(f) of the GDPR in order to keep records of incoming/outgoing correspondence, archiving according to the generally applicable law and for the purpose of potential determination or assertion of claims or defence against claims,
- Roleski Spółka jawna may process personal data, in particular data of the following categories: basic identification data such as forename, surname, telephone, e-mail address and possible other data contained in the content of the concerned contact form.
5. The recipients of the data you provide may be:
- the personnel of the Controller,
- the companies providing hosting and IT services for Roleski Spółka jawna,
- the public authorities or entities entitled to obtain the data on the basis of the applicable law provisions, e.g., courts, law enforcement agencies or state institutions, if they make a request on the basis of an appropriate legal basis, at the same time your data may be transferred to external law offices servicing the Controller.
- We do not transfer your data outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
- The duration of the processing of your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed and is calculated based on the following criteria:
- the period necessary to respond to the enquiry addressed to Roleski Spółka jawna in the content of the concerned contact form,
- the period resulting from the archiving obligation under the generally applicable law provisions,
- the term of the contract, if the enquiry is related to the purpose of the possible conclusion of a contract,
- until you withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the law provisions that may oblige us to process your data for a certain period,
- the period which is necessary for the defence of our interests, including the limitation of your potential claims against the controller.
8. You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access by the data subject and obtain it from the Controller and to receive a copy of your personal data,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- the right to rectification (amend) your personal data,
- the right to erasure of your personal data, in particular if you withdraw your consent to the processing, where there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the right to restriction of processing of your personal data,
- the right to object (on grounds relating to your particular situation) to the processing of your personal data, where the only grounds for processing are the legitimate interests of the Controller and/or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest,
- the right to data portability in respect of your personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the form of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.